QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
TG Expo Group is an international event and fair organization company doing business in USA, United Kingdom, Australia, India, Brazil, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Iran, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our Marketing Team in our central office, reporting to the Marketing Director. This candidate will be a strategic and creative thinker, ready to join an international work environment with never stopping energy and enthusiasm.
This person will contribute to the Organization across all functions including marketing communication and PR, advertising, branding, message development, direct marketing, digital efforts and more needed to plan, develop and implement an impeccable trade show. The role provides an opportunity to collaborate with local and international VIPs, CEOs and industry leaders.
We’re looking for candidates who have excellent presentation and personal skills, can creatively position their products internationally, are expert event makers and who truly understand the role that a trade show plays among its industry’s sales and marketing prospect.
The successful candidate will be able to multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, challenging atmosphere, while also being effective within the matrix structure of an international environment. This individual will have a history of being an impact player and is comfortable taking personal initiative in the performance of his/her projects.
Planning and Budgeting
o The successful candidate will be responsible for the achievements of marketing mission, goals and financial objectives of the trade shows and events he/she has.
o Develop, implement and execute short and long term plans and budgets for the marketing of its activities, monitor progress, assure adherence and evaluate performance and continuously revise/update the budget if necessary according to overall goals of the company.
o Responsible in recommending the Marketing Director and Board of Directors the appropriate marketing budget and action plans to ensure the goals and achievements of the related trade shows are reached.
Marketing Communication & PR
o The successful candidate will be responsible creating, implementing and measuring the success of: a comprehensive marketing communication and public relation program that will enhance the product’s image and position within the marketplace. And facilitate internal and external communications, produce materials including publications, handle media relations and develop client acquisition and so forth.
o Responsible for message development, editorial direction, design, production and distribution of all publications, below the line products (brochures, leaflets, etc.) and advertisement, branding and promotion materials including corporate communication (use of logo, letterhead etc.) and public relations.
o Acting as the company representative in front of the media, responsible in coordinating media interest and ensure regular contact with target media and similar collaborations.
Email/Digital Marketing/Lead Generation:
o The ideal candidate will be responsible in creating messages and social media campaigns, responsible for continuous lead to ideate, write and disseminate email marketing to acquire clients and visitors for his/her shows in collaboration with sales teams, R&D department and digital marketing teams.
o The ideal candidate will be responsible in directing and putting the service teams and suppliers to the disposal of clients’ needs and satisfaction to ensure the overall success and vitality of the trade show.
o Responsible in developing and coordinating events, seminars, conferences, B2B matchmaking mission programs etc. to enrich the content of the shows in terms of functionality and informatorily.
o The ideal candidate will be responsible in creating and coordinating market researches, client and visitor surveys in collaboration with R&D department and digital marketing teams.
o Responsible in analyzing, reporting and presenting the surveys to 3rd parties.
o The ideal candidate will work closely with the executive board and PR agency to brainstorm and design speaking submissions, research presentations and other client-facing lead generation tactics.
o Responsible in representing the company with eminence in front of 3rd partiesincluding local and international associations, government authorities and etc. whom the company is in collaboration with.
- Experience within the creative marketing and advertising space; experience in an international event organization is a plus.
- BA/BS in Marketing, Communications, English, Economics, Business or related field preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience preferred in the marketing, advertising, communications, media or event management with a focus on business-to-business marketing.
- Understanding of and passion for event management marketing, with insights into advertising and publishing businesses
- Classical training and understanding of marketing, strategy, branding, product positioning and how to apply these frameworks in a rapidly evolving industry.
- The ideal candidate will be a creative, proactive, highly motivated, strategic and analytical, results-oriented professional requiring minimal supervision and ability to multitask
- Organized, detail-oriented, and self-motivated with a deep interest and proven success in marketing new brands and events
- Skilled written and verbal communicator with the ability to engage, educate, and persuade audiences
- Capacity to work well among a highly integrated team, in a fast-paced environment
- Commitment to working with shared leadership and in cross-functional teams.
- Very strong presentation and composition skills, perfect knowledge of Microsoft Office (specifically Power Point, Excel, Word)