QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who We are
We are the worldwide leader in outsourced omnichannel customer experience management. Teleperformance connects the biggest and most respected brands on the planet with their customers by providing customer care, technical support, customer acquisition, digital solutions, analytics, back-office and other specialized services to ensure consistently positive customer interactions. When your customers contact you or vice versa, we are there to support them and make sure they have a unique experience with your brand in all channels.
We are a team of 300,000 passionate people working in 350 sites providing outstanding customer experience from 80 countries in 265 different languages and dialects.
Our information security strategy ensures that we’ll always be ahead of the market in security practices. Teleperformance leads the industry with world-class, award-winning security measures in contact center information defense. As the first in our industry to receive PCI certification, Teleperformance voluntarily complies with major security regulations.
Teleperformance Turkey has an exciting opportunity for a motivated DWH Analyst to work at İstanbul Flatofis.
Education and Specific Training
· Graduate of engineering, statistics or related degree.
· Master's or diploma in data mining or applied statistics.
· Diploma or courses in data analysis or programming in databases. reporting, or bigdata.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in the treatment of data mining techniques, with different software (SPSS, R, SSAS, SAS, etc).
· Experience with developing reports with BI tools (Reporting Services, QlikView, PowerBI or similar).
· Strong relationships with internal and external customers
· Experience with datavisualization and data mining success stories.
· Preferred experience in a call center environment, knowledge of call center KPIs.
· Experience with statistical learning theory
· Experience in resolving complex problems and can focus on creating valuable and practical solutions
· Certifications related to data mining and statistics
· Desirable data warehouse programming and Strong knowledge of data structures and algorithms
· Mastery of machine learning algorithms
· Expert in verifiable data mining techniques (neural networks, linear regression, decision trees, clustering, association rules), with different applications, in different data mining software (R, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
· Knowledge for visualization tools (MSRS-Reporting Services, Power BI, Tableau, Qlikview, Microstrategy or similar).
· Advanced Excel in information analysis and Visual Basic for applications.
· Knowledge of telephony systems(Avaya, Genesys, etc.) as well as ticketing CRMs (zendesk, bliss, etc.)
· Solution-oriented and analytical approach
· Basic technical knowledge about internet connectivity issues and modem configuration and VPN / Proxy settings
· English: Only in bilingual campaigns: EPL: 3, TOEFL: 550, TOEIC: 900
Competencies and Specific Skills
· Achievement Oriented
· Analytical Ability
· Communication Skill (Oral & Written)
· Customer oriented
· Planning and organizing
· Presentation and public speaking
· Problem solving
· Strategic thinking