QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
Who are we?
Keller Williams Realty Frequently recognized as the most innovative and agent-friendly real estate company. Keller Williams Realty is a gathering place for the industry's best real estate agents. With industry-leading real estate training, generous commission splits, and an experienced leadership and support staff, Keller Williams is a hot spot for agents looking to grow their real estate careers rapidly and organically.
Who are we looking for?
For the right person, this is an opportunity, not a job!
Technology can be difficult for many people and having a Technology Coordinator that gets along with Market Centre Leaders and Real Estate Agents will make it much easier for everyone.
The Technology Coordinator plays an important supporting role to onboard agents onto our technology platforms creating technology enabled agents that achieve success through empowering.
Market Centre Leaders and Real Estate Agents must have a solid base in technology, and have training with software, and office technology. If they don’t impress you with what they know how to do, they probably aren’t good enough.
A good technology person will manage detail well, and take care of problems before they occur by dotting the i’s and crossing the t’s. They should also be able to plan their activities and follow through.
The Technology Coordinator must know how to get the job done and stay on track. Since they will most likely be working on projects while handling requests for support and assistance, they will need to be task focused in order to complete their work.
They will have access to sensitive files and information about associates, customers, and finances. You will need to be able to trust them with that information.
They will be the person that figures out how to fix things or resolve problems with technology issues, and must be a problem solver with good abstract-reasoning skills.
Keller Williams Turkey is looking for a Technology and Labs Coordinator to drive the discovery, implementation and onboarding of creative technology strategies to support our market. Keller Williams Turkey utilizes Labs approach to drive innovation straight from the voice of our 180,000 associates around the world.
What you’ll do:
As our Technology and Labs Coordinator you will facilitate our technology onboarding and technology Labs serving as an outward facing expert and voice on real estate technology that KWRI is developing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Introduce agents to KW technology tools and training
- Develop Troubleshooting systems and assure that agents requests and questions are handled effectively
- Schedule and facilitate KW Turkey Labs, including conducting product demonstrations, moderating discussions around technology and documenting feedback.
- Routinely and proactively interact with regional leadership, technical managers and preferred vendors to identify gaps in current technology solutions to drive KW Worldwide’s overall technology strategy and prioritization in the region.
- In alignment with the Worldwide Labs team, develop creative solutions to drive adoption of KW Worldwide technology offering. Adoption metrics goals to be determined.
- Develop and deliver webinars and product training that engage and add value to our agents, associates and market center leadership.
- Collect valuable feedback from associates within the region and in turn communicate that back to the Worldwide Labs Manager through weekly meetings.
- Represent KW Turkey at internal and external events.
- 3 or more years of Project, Program or Product Management experience.
- Flexibility to work non-standard hours to accommodate international time zones.
- Ability to travel up to (?)% as needed.
- Real estate industry exposure is an asset
- 5 or more years of Project, Program or Product Management experience.
- International project management.
- Experience in a technology related role.
- Real estate sales experience.
- Product Marketing
- People oriented, High integrity
- Native Turkish speaker and fluent in English
- Clear Communicator ability to speak both to a technical level and those not technical
- Can build and translate presentations in regional language and in English
- Fast learner and ability to communicate learned subject matter