QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
(Senior) Software Engineer
IHS Teknoloji is a Research and Development Center approved by Turkish Ministry of science, industry and trade.
We’ re looking for candidates to work in our Research and Development Center located in Acıbadem, İstanbul.
Required capabilities in (elastic) order of relevance:
- BS degree in Computer (Science and) Engineering, Electrical/Electronics/Telecommunications, Software Engineering
- Strong analytic skills
- Managing to find solutions on her/his own when struggled with subtle bugs/problems
- Proven experience in software development (years of experience is highly subjective and debatable so a(n) lower/upper bound not set)
- Proficiency in Java Programming Language
- Capable of mounting solutions in Linux Operating System (Centos)
- Knowledgeable in Machine learning (which) does not necessarily mean compiling sample projects from mainstream Python libraries or just heard of some Machine learning algorithms. It does mean having some knowledge in feature engineering or knowing something about similarity measures and math behind them
- Knowledgeable on distributed systems, especially on distributed and cloud database systems
- Proficiency in English
- Familiarity with version control and continuous integration tools
- Familiarity with some Java frameworks (Spring, Jdbi, etc)
- Preferably full stack development capabilities
Responsible for development of our ongoing TEYDEB projects in fraud detection & fraud case management.
What we promise
- Nice, clean, relaxed working environment full with well mannered coworkers
- Supporting your graduate education by means of time and funds.
- No enterprise drudgery
PS: Interviews will not be held by HR specialists. Neither stereotyped questions will be asked nor stereotyped answers will be expected.