QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
World of added values – DeFacto!
DeFacto offers you …
A Happiness Team which care about, solely work for your happiness… In other words +1 happiness!
A healthy life with a permanent sports trainer, fitness center and a quality life consultant… In other words +1 health!
If qualifications and basic functions we are looking for suit you, then come and Join DeFacto, come and bring +1 value to your life as well as ours and let’s Sprint to Future together!
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree from related departments,
- 4-5 years of experience about the related working area,
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills,
- Effective communication and collaboration skills,
- Fluency in English.
- Designing and conductimg rigorous A/B experiments to test digital communication assets,
- Work closely with UI/UX team and designers to identify research initiatives,
- Working cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering and marketing,
- Developing cutting-edge web applications with a user-centric approach,
- Collaborating with co-developers and other related departments to ensure maximum efficiency and arrive at world-class results,
- Stay sharp with new technologies and potential solutions,
- Have experience or understanding of how to design landing pages for new product launches,
- Work on web products or widgets that might involve building interactive resources, gamification tools like wheel fortune, quizzes, etc to better engage our users,
- Work on building User experience for our knowledge base that is used by our customers to understand how to build our product,
- Ability to remote testing tools like optimize, insider as well as conducting in-person tests,
- Plan, set up, execute, and analyze usability tests,
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.